Nightmares & Daydreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to Nightmares & Daydreams. A modern day rp that takes place in a psychiatric hospital.

You were thrown in here for one reason or another. Dumped in this hellhole they call Daniel Grey Psychiatric Hospital, or actually more commonly known as the local loony bin of California. When you think "psychiatric hospital" or "mental institution" I'm sure the first thing you think are those scary asylums they have in the movies with bright white lights everywhere and people in straight jackets not talking to each other.

I guess in a way Daniel Grey is like that in the sense that a lot of the walls and floors here are a bright white. But there aren't any people in straight jackets and a lot of the people here talk to each other. Actually the patients here are friendly in most cases, save for the few that are anti-social beyond belief. And they can dress how they want,it's actually quite homey here so don't be afraid when you're dropped off for the first time.

Whether you be a normal human being who decided to work here at Daniel Grey as a therapist or security or an unstable patient you are welcome here, just remember. Lights out at 10 PM and DO NOT step out of your room past midnight.
Switch account
Switch Accounts

Time and Date
Monday

11:30 AM
Head Count
Therapists- 2
Mental Health Professionals- 1
Security- 1
Interns- 1
Rehabilitation Counselors- 1
Patients-11
Daniel Grey Staff

Dr. Evans
Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} Acrowpaw_by_nocterma-d72xvh5
Dr. Carthur
Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} 10-48
James
Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} 12-0
Vekpo
Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} 15-47
Dr. Elizabeth

Killian

Season

Affiliates
Night of the Blood Moon

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN}

2 posters

Go down

Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} Empty Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN}

Post by Alexander Evans Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Morrie & Nolan
Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} 14-9210
Because of Morrie's tendency to start trouble he has his own room. Unless we see Morrie taking a liking to someone he will stay roomed by himself to ensure the safety of patients. Because his stay will not be long term he is not REQUIRED to go to many of the classes and such listened on the scheduled, he is however required to go to a rehabilitation councilor everyday and he has to attend group therapy.
UPDATE: The staff have decided to take a chance and trust Morrie, to let him have a little more trust the staff feels it could help Morrie in a long run. He will now be rooming with the new arrival Nolan.
Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans
Admin

https://nightmares-and-daydr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN} Empty Re: Boys Dorm Room 3 {MORRIE & NOLAN}

Post by Morrie Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Morrie made his way down the boy's from hall, tugging a small black suitcase behind him. If he remembered correctly, he was assigned to room three which couldn't be too hard to find. He strolled down the short hallway before he came to a closed door. He twisted the knob and found it to be unlocked; someone must have unlocked it prior to his arrival. He pushed the door open and was surprised to find a fancy and almost fully furnished room. He didn't particularly like the color red but it would have to do. Since he was imagining a boring and extremely generic room, this exceeded his expectations. He glanced at his watch as he shrugged through the doorway and noted that it was only eight o' clock. He had plenty of time before he had to go back to his room at ten. He didn't know how strict the shrinks were about bed times but he sure as hell wouldn't put up with lousy curfews for long. Luckily, he wasn't scheduled to be in the hospital for long anyway.

He shoved his unfolded clothes into an empty drawer and with that was finished unpacking. "Home sweet home." He said to himself before stepping back to admire his work. He wasn't usually very disorganized and would probably end up folding his clothes properly later, but no way was he going to do that when there was so much exploring to do.

He wandered the mostly empty halls of Daniel Gray absently. The lack of people to bother annoyed him as he was a very social creature and craved attention though he'd never admit it. He briefly wondered if Countess had made it yet. The main reasons he was taken to Daniel Gray instead of some rehabilitation center is the fact that they have stables for horses and his parents are extremely wealthy and can afford it. He wasn't sure if he was allowed outside past dusk but he could always use the classic "it's my first day" excuse if it wasn't. Besides, he just wanted to check on his beloved horse. He wasn't there to cause trouble. (Wink)

-The Stables-

Word count: 360ish
Side notes: Its been like a month since I made this character and I haven't used him until now...

I wanted to roleplay with Chloe but I have no idea where she is so...
Morrie
Morrie

Back to top Go down