Nightmares & Daydreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to Nightmares & Daydreams. A modern day rp that takes place in a psychiatric hospital.

You were thrown in here for one reason or another. Dumped in this hellhole they call Daniel Grey Psychiatric Hospital, or actually more commonly known as the local loony bin of California. When you think "psychiatric hospital" or "mental institution" I'm sure the first thing you think are those scary asylums they have in the movies with bright white lights everywhere and people in straight jackets not talking to each other.

I guess in a way Daniel Grey is like that in the sense that a lot of the walls and floors here are a bright white. But there aren't any people in straight jackets and a lot of the people here talk to each other. Actually the patients here are friendly in most cases, save for the few that are anti-social beyond belief. And they can dress how they want,it's actually quite homey here so don't be afraid when you're dropped off for the first time.

Whether you be a normal human being who decided to work here at Daniel Grey as a therapist or security or an unstable patient you are welcome here, just remember. Lights out at 10 PM and DO NOT step out of your room past midnight.
Switch account
Switch Accounts

Time and Date
Monday

11:30 AM
Head Count
Therapists- 2
Mental Health Professionals- 1
Security- 1
Interns- 1
Rehabilitation Counselors- 1
Patients-11
Daniel Grey Staff

Dr. Evans
Moving sites? Acrowpaw_by_nocterma-d72xvh5
Dr. Carthur
Moving sites? 10-48
James
Moving sites? 12-0
Vekpo
Moving sites? 15-47
Dr. Elizabeth

Killian

Season

Affiliates
Night of the Blood Moon

Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Moving sites?

3 posters

Go down

Moving sites? Empty Moving sites?

Post by Alexander Evans Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Activity has kind of deflated her on the site, but I'm hoping to revive it as I really enjoy this site and roleplaying with the members on it. However, I am considering moving to a proboards or jcink site simply because they look much cleaner and prettier than forumotions. The only problem that might not sit well with some members is jcink and proboards both do not have the same chatbox as forumotions.
Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans
Admin

https://nightmares-and-daydr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moving sites? Empty Re: Moving sites?

Post by Sascha Bryant Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am

There are outside chatboxes that you can use rather than the one that proboards provides, and it can sit in the sidebar so people will still be able to see it on every page. If you're interested, I can provide you the link to a free one that I like to use because it offers pretty much everything you'd want in a chatbox, and it's entirely free.
Sascha Bryant
Sascha Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wolf Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

I have experimented with sites other than forumotions and they are way more efficient and a lot prettier, I like them more then forumotions personally. I had found a chatbox for a proboard site but it did not work very well and it was a major problem thing because of my lack of ability to be able to find nice things lol. So, it would be great if you gave the link to the free one.
Fenris Wolf
Fenris Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sascha Bryant Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 am

Heck yeah I do. XD Awww. * cuddles * Look at pretty Fenris. Sorry, got distracted by his hotness. Can ya blame me? XD

So things on the new site haven't started up yet, right?

Anyway, here's the free one that I was talking about. It gives you options for customization, sizing, security settings. You can ban by IP, have people register, etcetera...and it auto-refreshes. For freebies. It's great. And it gives you the option to create up to three different chatboxes for three different sites if you want.

http://www.yourshoutbox.com/

Sascha Bryant
Sascha Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sascha Bryant Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 am

Also if you need anything else, let me or Richard know and we'll help! ^_^ We like to help! And...o-o if you decide on where your hosting the new site, please send a link? >w< I miss this site but I've noticed no one's been active here for a while.
Sascha Bryant
Sascha Bryant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wolf Mon May 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks Sascha and I have not yet gotten the new site up and running yet (I've been busy trying to get my grades up before school ends) but when I do I'll tall yall. I will be sure to contact one of you if I need help.

Yeah me and Sadie have actually been active posting here and there (we've been talking on a different site though and Sadie can only get on on weekends) but other than that its been rather dead. Dont quite know what happened to everyone else xD

Fenris Wolf
Fenris Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wolf Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 pm

http://nightmaresdaydreams.jcink.net/ we will be moving here. The move isn't complete yet and the site isn't even near finished but that is where our new site will be. (I might change the skin soon)
Fenris Wolf
Fenris Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum